Emery County, Utah LDS Church Stakes and WardsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Stakes in Emery County, 1930
- Emery Stake, Utah
- Boundaries: consists of the Latter-day Saints residing in Emery Co., Utah, (except the town of Green River, which belongs to the Carbon Stake ecclesiastically).
- Wards, 1930: Castle Dale, Clawson, Cleveland, Elmo, Emery,Ferron, Huntington, Lawrence Branch, Mohrland Branch, Orangeville, Rochester Branch, Victor.
Alpha list of wards in the county
Linked below are the ward and stake records for Emery County, Utah on microfilm at the FamilySearch Library. Click on a ward for records (up to about 1948).
- For a timeline history and boundaries of wards that existed in 1930, click to the appropriate stake (above).
- For later records, check with the Church History Library.
Castle Dale Ward • Clawson Ward • Cleveland Ward • Elmo Ward • Emery Stake • Emery Ward • Ferron Ward • Green River Ward • Huntington 1st Ward • Huntington 2nd Ward • Huntington Ward • Lawrence Branch • Mohrland Branch • Molen Ward • Orangeville Ward • Price Ward • Rochester Branch • Victor Ward •
- ↑ Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 226-227
- This page was last modified on 24 April 2013, at 02:34.
- This page has been accessed 317 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki