Eufaula Dormitory (Oklahoma)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
In 1952, the girls of Eufaula Boarding School began attending the Eufaula Public Schools, and the facilities of the Boarding School began to be known as Eufaula Dormitory. A fire in 1962 destroyed an older building. In October 1970, Eufaula Dormitory was moved to new facilities about a quarter-mile from the old campus.
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
- This page was last modified on 27 December 2010, at 17:43.
- This page has been accessed 460 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More