Fairview Pennsylvania Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
Center Contacts and Hours
- (Link to map using Google
- 11887 Mentzer Gap Rd Waynesboro PA 17268-9345 United States
- Tuesday:9:00am-1:00pm and 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Wednesday:9:00am-1:00pm and 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Thursday:9:00am-1:00pm and 6:00pm-9:00pm
Closed all major holidays:
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
Our center has the largest collection of local obituaries anywhere in the Franklin County area. We also have local cemetery books, funeral home records and local family files.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 10 September 2014, at 19:20.
- This page has been accessed 829 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More