FamilySearch Wiki:WikiProject FamilySearch Historical Records/Volunteer QuestionnaireEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
We’d like to know a little about you!
Please copy and paste this questionnaire into a word document and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And P.S. ... thank you for your time!
- How did you find out about us?
- What is your motivation for volunteering?
- How much experience have you had (if any) editing in the Family Research Wiki?
- In what areas of Family History are you interested in/have done research?
- In which countries or US states have you researched, if any?
- Which types of records do you have experience working with, if any? (i.e., birth records, courthouse records, etc.)?
- Language Abilities in reading and/or writing:
- Talents/Skills (can be related to this or just in general):
- Computer skills (programs, applications, etc.):
- Are you interested specifically in any of the tasks listed on the Project Tasks page?
- What do you need from us to get you started?
- Any additional comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated!
- This page was last modified on 14 July 2014, at 17:27.
- This page has been accessed 3,191 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More