FamilySearch Wiki:Community Council/RequestsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
This page can be used by any person who wishes to raise an issue with the Wiki Community Council. This could be a proposal, an idea or some other issue that needs highlighting.
Once a request has been discussed by the Council it will be added to the Issue Log
- Please discuss adding Surname pages to the Wiki (Lee Drew, via Wilma Adkins, Feb 4, 2013.)
- Side bars on main locality pages (countries or US states) - remove the "News and Events" section (received via email)
- Please take a look at the Talk page for Disambiguation. There are issues unresolved since 2009 which still seem valid. I'm trying to clean up the Unresolved category. averyld 22:06, 4 April 2013 (UTC)
- This page was last modified on 4 April 2013, at 22:06.
- This page has been accessed 467 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More