FamilySearch Wiki:Contributor Support CommitteeEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Do you enjoy meeting and communicating with others? Do you use Talk pages? Then you could be a valuable asset to the Contributor Support committee. Good communication skills and a desire to help answer questions and connect with the community would be helpful qualities for members of this committee.
Members of this committee will:
- Help implement better communication between Community members through the Talk pages and assist in answering questions posted on those pages, as well as the Help and Policy Talk pages.
- Help to interface and connect with the Community through the Feedback.
- Help support Wiki Projects. Future projects could include:
- Creation of a Talk Digest/place to track community suggestions
Sign up to help
If you would like to share your talents and knowledge by participating in this committee, sign up here by indicating:
- Username: Link to your User page and Talk page in this column
- Areas of Expertise: Add your area of expertise or any additional information you would like to include. Also, indicate if you would be willing to be a Chairman for this committee.
|Username||Areas of Expertise|
|evancol||Support Team, US State and County Pages, Adopter/Moderator|
Training is provided in each of these areas - if you're interested in helping,
but not sure where you would best fit, contact us!
- This page was last modified on 1 August 2014, at 17:13.
- This page has been accessed 1,675 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page