FamilySearch Wiki:Contributors Meeting 18 April 2013Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
To review the recording of a previous meeting, click MeetingPlace Select Find a Meeting (ID 7770), enter the date (or date range -- such as Jan 1, 2013), and click Search. Scroll down and select the meeting you wish to review.
Introduce new members
Kudos go to ...
Janell for her "going to bat" for the Wiki
Updates and follow up
- Beta site moved to production 16 April, but by that evening the Wiki had to be reverted to having the old site skin around it.
- There have been many comments and complaints about the inability to find the Wiki on the new design. Feedback was sent to the product manager yesterday and a meeting was held regarding better links. There will be better links to the Wiki, some of them fairly soon.
- The skin on the Wiki will not be updated until the urgent needs are fixed.
Community Council Report
- Check their minutes for details
New Agenda Items
US/Canada - strategy pages for helpers and beginners.
Priority items for this meeting:
- Goal for this item:
- Steps to achieve this goal:
- Assignments and dates of completion:
- Evaluation date:
- This page was last modified on 12 November 2013, at 16:32.
- This page has been accessed 432 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page