FamilySearch Wiki:Contributors Meeting 23 May 2013Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
To review the recording of a previous meeting, click MeetingPlace Select Find a Meeting (ID 7770), enter the date (or date range -- such as Jan 1, 2013), and click Search. Scroll down and select the meeting you wish to review.
Introduce new members
- Mark Yandle
Kudos go to ...
Updates and follow up
- Please note: Chrome or Firefox Browsers are best for editing the wiki. New and in blue. Need compatibility mode to use IE 9 and 10.
- Moderators adopters should be invited to the first meeting of next month (every month) so that they can provide feedback and get information (Getting in the loop) Other: Google+ Community, Skype. Leaders for moderators are Dennis Knox and Howard Camp.
Community Council Report
New Agenda Items
Priority items for this meeting:
- Item: Collapsible Nav Boxes See Example on Mike Kehoe's Sandbox. Coding is taken care of.
- Goal for this item: Do we want to use them on the wiki?
- Steps to achieve this goal:
- Assignments and dates of completion:
- Evaluation date:
- This page was last modified on 12 November 2013, at 16:28.
- This page has been accessed 221 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More