FamilySearch Wiki:Contributors Meeting 23 May 2013Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
To review the recording of a previous meeting, click MeetingPlace Select Find a Meeting (ID 7770), enter the date (or date range -- such as Jan 1, 2013), and click Search. Scroll down and select the meeting you wish to review.
Introduce new members
- Mark Yandle
Kudos go to ...
Updates and follow up
- Please note: Chrome or Firefox Browsers are best for editing the wiki. New and in blue. Need compatibility mode to use IE 9 and 10.
- Moderators adopters should be invited to the first meeting of next month (every month) so that they can provide feedback and get information (Getting in the loop) Other: Google+ Community, Skype. Leaders for moderators are Dennis Knox and Howard Camp.
Community Council Report
New Agenda Items
Priority items for this meeting:
- Item: Collapsible Nav Boxes See Example on Mike Kehoe's Sandbox. Coding is taken care of.
- Goal for this item: Do we want to use them on the wiki?
- Steps to achieve this goal:
- Assignments and dates of completion:
- Evaluation date:
- This page was last modified on 12 November 2013, at 16:28.
- This page has been accessed 362 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki