FamilySearch Wiki:Contributors Meeting 25 April 2013Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
To review the recording of a previous meeting, click MeetingPlace Select Find a Meeting (ID 7770), enter the date (or date range -- such as Jan 1, 2013), and click Search. Scroll down and select the meeting you wish to review.
Introduce new members
Kudos go to ...
- to people who are putting batch numbers on wiki pages
- Janell for helping get the Wiki more visible
Updates and follow up
Community Council Report
- Liasion committee met. See their page for minutes.
- New Team Lead for Support team - Robin Foster
New Agenda Items
- Idea - box on a county page with age requirements for various events (marriage, deeds, etc.)
- Jana will try to design something
- Does it need to be footnoted? Source code and legal codes could be accessed for each state. Is it possible that these have been compiled in one source already?
Priority items for this meeting:
- Goal for this item: Do we want to use them on the wiki?
- Steps to achieve this goal:
- Assignments and dates of completion:
- Evaluation date:
- This page was last modified on 12 November 2013, at 16:33.
- This page has been accessed 482 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page