FamilySearch Wiki:Contributors Meeting 26 July 2011Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Join the meeting, the ID is 7770
1 p.m. Mountain time on Tuesdays
New to this meeting?
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist.
- Prior to joining the meeting for the first time, run the MeetingPlace Test to verify that you can participate in a web meeting.
Introduce new members
Kudos go to ...
Style Guide Discussions
Project Help Requests
- Need help with your project? See a project that needs to be done? Add it here:
Improve the Wiki
- While working on Duplication and Merging I found a page which I think is a website of Ancestors At Rest It looks like they have created a website page in the Wiki. Pleases looks at these pages and tell me what you think: Find Your Ancestor’s Death Records in USA, Canada & England All Years and Ancestors At Rest (website) --Jenson1 22:33, July 22, 2011
- Featured articles - those with eagle eyes will have spotted that the article featured on the Main Page are now changing more often than in the past. Articles describing the FA process have been copied over from Wikipedia, but should be amended to fit what will work best for the Research Wiki. One thing that I think will improve the process is that when an article is nominated, it should be mandatory to give a reason why. --Steve (talk | contribs) 16:59, 26 July 2011 (UTC)
Moderators and Adopters
- Be part of the solution! Make your opinions known! Post comments to an existing thread or start a new discussion at Wiki Contributors Corner forum.
| Current forum threads of interest:
New since last week
Comments added since last week
Decisions made since last week
- This page was last modified on 26 July 2011, at 16:59.
- This page has been accessed 368 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page