FamilySearch Wiki:Contributors Meeting 27 Sep 2011Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
MeetingPlace ID: 7770; Join the meeting; Dial-in number: 877-453-7266 1 p.m. Mountain time on Tuesdays
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist.
- Prior to joining the meeting for the first time, run the MeetingPlace Test to verify that you can participate in a web meeting.
Introduce new members
Kudos go to ...
Updates and follow up
- Improving the Help Content see the new Edit and Contribute page.
- Working on the Maintanence Page:Category:Deletion Requests, the page Philippines Websites has brought up several question of how to deal with the links that may be left on a page marked for deletion. This page has a major template that holds all the links. So what are the options and how to clear the links off this page.Sandralpond 19:14, 21 September 2011 (UTC)
- Was there a replacement page anywhere with a different title that was set up to replace Philippines Websites? There's a possibility the page is orphaned somewhere with a different title and I think once we find that we could move the template with its data to the newer page. JamesAnderson 18:52, 27 September 2011 (UTC)
Style Guide Discussions
- Stay Same, Flat or Removal? Suggestions are absorb historical Facts including parent county and boundary changes into History section, which is under "Resources." The other suggestion is to have all headings the same -- no subheadings. Please respond in forum thread or at FamilySearch Wiki talk:WikiProject New York#Comments_Requested
Project Help Requests
- Need help with your project? See a project that needs to be done? Add it here:
Improve the Wiki
Moderators and Adopters
- Refining the Moderators role Which role fits for moderators? Please comment in thread.
- • Facilitator, catalyst, content development role - add and recruit others to do content development to bring in more people and get information added. (Related to the Project Leader role)
- • Governance Role - watching pages and working with contributors to edit and refine what they do, and sometimes moderate disagreements between people, etc.
- Be part of the solution! Make your opinions known! Post comments to an existing thread or start a new discussion at Wiki Contributors Corner forum.
| Current forum threads of interest:
New since last week
Comments added since last week
Decisions made since last week
- This page was last modified on 27 September 2011, at 18:59.
- This page has been accessed 357 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page