FamilySearch Wiki:Contributors Meeting 28 March 2013Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
To review the recording of a previous meeting, click MeetingPlace Select Find a Meeting (ID 7770), enter the date (or date range -- such as Jan 1, 2013), and click Search. Scroll down and select the meeting you wish to review.
Introduce new members
Kudos go to ...
- Thomas MacEntee for highlighting FS Wiki in his RootsTech lecture.
- Many comments about the Wiki in classes at RootsTech
- Danielle Batson and her efforts for a great breakfast at RootsTech
Updates and follow up
- Testing in beta website - don't put anything in it that you want to keep - all data will be lost when it goes live
Community Council Report
Charles has created a wiki blog - he would love to have articles about successes in the wiki
Charles would be willing to moderate this meeting.
New Agenda Items
Priority items for this meeting:
- Goal for this item:
- Steps to achieve this goal:
- Assignments and dates of completion:
- Evaluation date:
- This page was last modified on 12 November 2013, at 16:35.
- This page has been accessed 434 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page