FamilySearch Wiki:Contributors Meeting 4 April 2013Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
To review the recording of a previous meeting, click MeetingPlace Select Find a Meeting (ID 7770), enter the date (or date range -- such as Jan 1, 2013), and click Search. Scroll down and select the meeting you wish to review.
Introduce new members
Kudos go to ...
Orangeburg County, South Carolina
Updates and follow up
Community Council Report
Minutes of the meeting held yesterday April 3, 2013
- Welcome Committee - Dawne's team members are leaving, so wiki support will take this on. LaVera Parris will chair the committee and Howard Camp will assist her. The whole team have been trained on the procedures and will step in when they see someone who needs to be welcomed.
- Rick Long will be taking over the Volunteers who fill in the volunteer form.
New Agenda Items
- Success stories - should there be a link from the Home page? Are they as compelling in word, rather than in audio?
- Have people share their stories.
- Get success stories from the FS Blog (get permission to copy over or link to them)
Priority items for this meeting:
- Goal for this item:
- Steps to achieve this goal:
- Assignments and dates of completion:
- Evaluation date:
- This page was last modified on 12 November 2013, at 16:30.
- This page has been accessed 478 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page