FamilySearch Wiki:Contributors Meeting Agenda 8 February 2011Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Join the meeting, the ID is 7770
1 p.m. Utah time on Tuesdays
(If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist. Prior to joining the meeting for the first time, run the MeetingPlace Test to verify that you can participate in a web meeting.)
Kudos go to ...
Jane (evancol) - for suggesting and leading a barn raising for Louisiana. Thanks!!!!!
Be part of the solution! Make your opinions known! Post comments to an existing thread or start a new discussion at Wiki Contributors Corner forum.
Current forum threads of interest:
- Community Center, Village Pump, or something else? A very interesting discussion on a central place for current and decided issues.
- Creating Video Trainings
- Identifying a page's adopter or moderator
- Poll on Adoption signs welcoming contributors The winning wording was "This page is adopted by [Society X], who welcomes you to contribute." (Poll closed at 8:30 this morning)
- Poll on Link from adoption sign 100% of responders selected Link to the adopter's user page on the wiki
- Poll on Move adoption sign further down the page 100% selected Yes, move adoption signs to the bottom of Topics boxes and Infoboxes
First half topics:
- Introduce new members
- Outstanding discussion items that need resolution (Forum issues, Policies/Manual of Style)
- What are you working on? Do you need people to come in and help?
- Ratings from Thumbs up/down
Second half topic: Training items
Item 1: US Content: Implementing the County Info Box template.
Item 2: creating templates, or Wikitext in general
Great website for Wiki markup: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Wiki_markup
Forum threads that fit todays' discussion:
From FamilySearch Staff
- Linking to forums from article pages and Help pages janellv
- Come ready to discuss projects that you are working on, what specifically you are doing that you think others might be interested in as well, or projects that you've noticed that need doing
- This page was last modified on 3 June 2013, at 04:47.
- This page has been accessed 463 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page