FamilySearch Wiki:FamilySearch AccountEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
A FamilySearch Account is the sign in credentials (user name and password) required to
- view images for certain restricted collections at FamilySearch.org
- make edits in the FamilySearch Research Wiki
- order microfilm for use at family history centers
- index records (FamilySearch Indexing)
There is no cost for a FamilySearch account. Members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints can use their LDS.org account login and password to access FamilySearch resources.
Users must have a valid email address, and will need to be able to receive and respond to an email confirmation before being able to utilize a newly created account.
For more information, see FamilySearch Account
For help creating a FamilySearch account, see FamilySearch Account help
- This page was last modified on 22 August 2015, at 03:21.
- This page has been accessed 2,221 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News