FamilySearch Wiki:FamilySearch AccountEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
A FamilySearch Account is the sign in credentials (user name and password) required to
- view images for certain restricted collections at FamilySearch.org
- make edits in the FamilySearch Research Wiki
- order microfilm for use at family history centers
- index records (FamilySearch Indexing)
There is no cost for a FamilySearch account. Members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints can use their LDS.org account login and password to access FamilySearch resources.
Users must have a valid email address, and will need to be able to receive and respond to an email confirmation before being able to utilize a newly created account.
For more information, see FamilySearch Account
For help creating a FamilySearch account, see FamilySearch Account help
- This page was last modified on 26 September 2012, at 16:31.
- This page has been accessed 1,591 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page