FamilySearch Wiki:GSWAC/Issue LogEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Issues Log from the GSWAC Council Meetings
The following summarizes the items that have been discussed by the Genealogical Services Wiki Advisory Council. To bring something to the Council's attention for them to discuss, please add it to the Requests page.
- Global Maps
- Wiki Strategy pages
- "Meet up" Breakfast, RootsTech
- Goals and Purpose of GS-WAC
- Business Reports & Measurements
- Wiki Page Formatting
- Metadata for Historical Records Collections in the Wiki
- Wiki Volunteer Pages
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Photo Uploads in Wiki
- Wiki Stats
- Moderator "Things To Do" page
- Digital Online Collections pages
- This page was last modified on 9 April 2013, at 15:35.
- This page has been accessed 545 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page