FamilySearch Wiki:GSWAC/Issue LogEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
article may be compromised due to outdated information.
interact with another page. It should not be modified or deleted.
SEE: Wiki Governance Council
Please add any comments to the talk page.
Issues Log from the GSWAC Council Meetings
The following summarizes the items that have been discussed by the Genealogical Services Wiki Advisory Council. To bring something to the Council's attention for them to discuss, please add it to the Requests page.
- Global Maps
- Wiki Strategy pages
- "Meet up" Breakfast, RootsTech
- Goals and Purpose of GS-WAC
- Business Reports & Measurements
- Wiki Page Formatting
- Metadata for Historical Records Collections in the Wiki
- Wiki Volunteer Pages
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Photo Uploads in Wiki
- Wiki Stats
- Moderator "Things To Do" page
- Digital Online Collections pages
- This page was last modified on 14 January 2015, at 01:32.
- This page has been accessed 594 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More