FamilySearch Wiki:Maintenance/Administrative-OtherEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Maintenance Home > Administrative > Other
Too many expensive calls (priority ?)
- One of the extensions installed in the wiki allows the use of Parser Functions. If a expensive parser functions like #ifexist: and PAGESINCATEGORY are overused in a single page, the page is listed in the Category:Pages with too many expensive parser function calls.
- Why fix:
- When too many many expensive parser function calls are present in one article then those calls over the limit will not work and the calls be act like they weren't present.
- Help links:
- How to report:
- Pages that exceed this limit are automatically categorized into Category:Pages with too many expensive parser function calls
- Steps to resolve:
- The templates should be rewritten to avoid overuse of the expensive parser functions.
| admininistrative maintenance & collaboration Resources for |
(requiring additional rights or specialized knowledge)
|| Title (click for report)
|Governance||Patrolling new pages||1||
|| How to|
| Patrolling recent changes
(Talk page changes - priority 2;
Other changes - priority 3)
|| How to|
|Contributors looking for help||1||4|| |
|Articles with content outside wiki scope||2||3||How to|
|Neutrality disputes||2||0|| How to|
|Copyright problems||2||0|| How to|
|Urgent requests||1||0|| How to|
|Deletion requests||3-4||6|| How to|
|Other||Too many expensive parser function calls||?||8|| How to|
- This page was last modified on 11 October 2011, at 21:41.
- This page has been accessed 464 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More