FamilySearch Wiki:Be kind to newcomersEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
(Redirected from FamilySearch Wiki:Please do not bite the newcomers)
|This page documents a guideline. It is a generally accepted standard that contributors should attempt to follow, though it is best treated with common sense and the occasional exception.|
Any substantive edit to this page should reflect consensus. When in doubt, discuss first on the discussion page.
- Be respectful when stating policy or guidelines.
- Refer them to the policy or guideline pages in a kind manner.
- Treat them with the respect you would hope to receive if you were new to the Research Wiki as a user or contributor.
- This page was last modified on 2 August 2011, at 16:26.
- This page has been accessed 1,948 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More