FamilySearch Wiki:Technical Meeting Agenda 23 November 2010Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Join the meeting, the ID is 7780
Add your recognition items below
- Kudos goes to ... Kara for consistent and dedicated welcoming of new users. --Steve 12:12, 23 November 2010 (UTC)
News items can now be found on the Community News page in the Wiki.
Question: Sometime ago we discussed linking to obsolete research outlines. I thought the decision then was to NOT link to them, since their content had been imported into the Wiki and is now updated. It appears there are some who are mounting a project to link the old outlines to the Wiki. Should we or should we not link to them? Jimmy B. Parker 07:05, 20 November 2010 (UTC)
- They will be gone when the Wiki go live with other sites. Dilts acted fast to remove those outlines originating from BYU site (it was one person's act). Only then I wish I could see what's in those outlines and incorporate them into Wiki since I did a glance of one state to know they're not same as ones as old FHL research outlines. Wilma Atkins is one in charge of checking and converting the outlines to the Wiki. Dsammy 22:24, 22 November 2010 (UTC)
From the Community
- Demo of templates -- last week I was requested to prepare a demo of some templates in this meeting -- Steve 22:00, 16 November 2010 (UTC)
- Help and guidance about templates can be found in Help:A quick guide to templates, Help:Templates and FamilySearch Wiki:Template namespace. Related topics are FamilySearch Wiki:Substitution and FamilySearch Wiki:Transclusion. --Steve 12:19, 23 November 2010 (UTC)
From FamilySearch Staff
- This page was last modified on 10 March 2012, at 14:06.
- This page has been accessed 503 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More