FamilySearch Wiki:Technical Meeting Agenda 25 May 2010Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Listen to the recording, the ID is 4648
News items can now be found on the Community News page in the Wiki.
- Sorry, I'm late just got out of a funeral. So I'm late.
- Major update proposed for this Thursday night to beta: https://wiki.fsbeta.familysearch.org/en/Main_Page
- Don will add a list of updates that will be included to a new forum thread.
Add your recognition items below
- Kudos goes to ...
From the Community
- Steve has started a project for stub sorting: FamilySearch_Wiki:WikiProject_Stub_sorting
- Example:  and 
- There are questions related to badges for the stub articles. From dsammy: The stub as shown needs to be linked to page showing WikiProject Idaho team work where anyone can volunteer their expertise.
As a side note, there might have been a couple people who might have been unable to attend the meeting because they could not get the info needed to call in due to a power outage in Provo, I came in late. Here was the cause. http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10917336 and it is back on now. JamesAnderson
From FamilySearch Staff
- This page was last modified on 10 March 2012, at 14:10.
- This page has been accessed 537 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page