FamilySearch Wiki:Technical Meeting Agenda 27 July 2010Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Join the meeting, the ID is 8780
Purpose of the meeting
- To forge solutions with other community contributors.
- To discuss content, technical issues, workarounds, community, site design, and strategy.
News items can now be found on the Community News page in the Wiki.
Add your recognition items below
- Follow-up from last weeks meeting -- I was keeping a look out for a new WikiProject or forum thread about tagging cemetery articles so that they can be linked to by thrid-parties. Did I miss them? --Steve 19:47, 27 July 2010 (UTC)
From FamilySearch Staff
- The "Help" link in the navigation needs to be changed to something other than "Help" in preparation for integration with beta FamilySearch. One suggestion already mentioned is "Tutorials" - what are your ideas? --Fran 15:49, 26 July 2010 (UTC)
- How about "Home" being changed too? Maybe "Learn Home" or "Learn Main Page"??? Thomas_Lerman 14:51, 27 July 2010 (UTC)
- I think not only the link, but the page that the links leads to needs review. --Steve 19:49, 27 July 2010 (UTC)
Be bold! Post your agenda items!
| Feel free to post on the agenda any items you wish to cover during the meeting. If your item requires details or feedback, post some details on the discussion page and link to the discussion from the agenda.
This page was last modified on 10 March 2012, at 14:06.
This page has been accessed 656 times.