FamilySearch Wiki:VerifiableEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This page explains a policy, a widely accepted standard that all contributors should normally follow. Changes made to it should reflect consensus.|
Please visit the talk page to add comments or suggestions for further development of the policy.
Always cite sources. Remember a reputable source goes a long way to establishing credibility. Sources are especially critical to genealogical research. Don’t think that no one will look up the source. In a large community there will always be those who verify sources.
- Help:How to add citations
- FamilySearch Wiki:Source Citation Formats - guideline on citation formats
- Cite Your Sources (Source Footnotes)
- This page was last modified on 24 November 2011, at 12:29.
- This page has been accessed 7,691 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News