FamilySearch Wiki:WikiProject New York/Tasks-Misc Add County MapsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The purpose of this task create and add county maps to each county page.
1. Each county map needs to be created.
2. The county map should look like other county maps created for New York. Use the map on Albany_County,_New_York#Boundary_Changes as an example.
3. The finished map should be placed under the heading, Boundary Changes.
4. Some counties already have maps made for them.
5. For more direction, see David Dilts.
An example of a county map can be located on the Albany County, New York page.
- This page was last modified on 5 January 2012, at 18:23.
- This page has been accessed 141 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page