FamilySearch Wiki:Wiki Support/Foundation/Additional NotesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Wiki Support > Foundation/Additional Notes
- FamilySearch Wiki:Policies/Proposed enhancements - this page begins to document the procedure, supporting template if available, the role responsible for follow-up, the supporting Help article, and the category for each policy. This page needs a thorough review and update.
- FamilySearch Wiki:Policies/Noticeboard
Governance is about how decisions are made, how policies and guidelines are agreed upon, and what to do when those policies are broken. Wikipedia has some solid procedures surrounding this and can be found in the article How Community Governs Wikipedia.
The Dispute resolution process documentation will guide the support teams in managing issues that arise in the wiki. Basically the effort should be viewed as 80% preventative and 20% repair.
- Main article: FamilySearch Wiki:Special pages
All the pages listed on Special pages is something that needs to be addressed by tier two, three, or both. Understanding each special page, it's purpose, and usage is critical for both tiers of support. We begin by identifying the Help content that will assist both tiers in their understanding of special pages and also a description of each special page along with identifying which support team will be directly involved in reporting the status:
- Further information: Help:Special pages
- This page was last modified on 28 March 2012, at 22:06.
- This page has been accessed 1,959 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More