FamilySearch Wiki:Wiki Support/Support SchedulesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Wiki Support Support Schedules
There was a day and time when Wiki Support Missionaries answered phone calls and needed a schedule. Phone requests now are transferred to a "mailbox" and will be answered via email.
If you would like to list the hours you will be available, then please add to the table below with ~~~. It's good to have more than one person in each spot.
See To Do as Scheduled for the list of what to do during your schedule.
Salesforce/Submit Content and Patrolling/Maintenance - North America
| RickLong |
As we have volunteers in other areas of the world, we'll create additional tables for signups for those areas and time zones.
- Time Zones:
- As able:
- If you would like to help with the above but can only do it as you are able, not on a schedule, sign here:
- SavingStories Schedule: M, T, Th, F, 9-2 PM
- Marilynbgardner49: Monday 4-6 pm, Sunday 4-6 am, 11 am-1 pm
- This page was last modified on 4 June 2014, at 18:05.
- This page has been accessed 6,083 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More