FamilySearch Wiki:Wiki Support/Support SchedulesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Wiki Support Support Schedules
There was a day and time when Wiki Support Missionaries answered phone calls and needed a schedule. Phone requests now are transferred to a "mailbox" and will be answered via email.
If you would like to list the hours you will be available, then please add to the table below with ~~~. It's good to have more than one person in each spot.
See To Do as Scheduled for the list of what to do during your schedule.
Salesforce/Submit Content and Patrolling/Maintenance - North America
| RickLong |
As we have volunteers in other areas of the world, we'll create additional tables for signups for those areas and time zones.
- Time Zones:
- As able:
- If you would like to help with the above but can only do it as you are able, not on a schedule, sign here:
- SavingStories Schedule: M, T, Th, F, 9-2 PM
- Marilynbgardner49: Monday 4-6 pm, Sunday 4-6 am, 11 am-1 pm
- This page was last modified on 4 June 2014, at 18:05.
- This page has been accessed 5,858 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki