Family History Library RulesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Planning on visiting the Family History Library? Know the rules before you go for a more enjoyable visit.
- Please maintain a quiet atmosphere for research. Cellular phones should be used only in the public telephone areas.
- Do not leave personal belongings unattended. The library is not responsible for items that are lost or stolen.
- If you plan to vacate a microfilm reader for more than 60 minutes or a computer for more than 15 minutes, please take your material with you. Access Services or Security officers may clear the work station if demand is high.
- Please handle the equipment, books, and other materials carefully.
- Please re-file each microfilm and return books to the red shelves in the row from which they came.
- When using photocopy equipment, please limit yourself to five copies when others are waiting.
- Food and drinks are permitted only in the main floor snack room.
- Children under twelve must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please observe all posted instructions.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building or on the grounds.
- This page was last modified on 18 November 2008, at 01:09.
- This page has been accessed 1,546 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More