Family History Library RulesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Planning on visiting the Family History Library? Know the rules before you go for a more enjoyable visit.
- Please maintain a quiet atmosphere for research. Cellular phones should be used only in the public telephone areas.
- Do not leave personal belongings unattended. The library is not responsible for items that are lost or stolen.
- If you plan to vacate a microfilm reader for more than 60 minutes or a computer for more than 15 minutes, please take your material with you. Access Services or Security officers may clear the work station if demand is high.
- Please handle the equipment, books, and other materials carefully.
- Please re-file each microfilm and return books to the red shelves in the row from which they came.
- When using photocopy equipment, please limit yourself to five copies when others are waiting.
- Food and drinks are permitted only in the main floor snack room.
- Children under twelve must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please observe all posted instructions.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building or on the grounds.
- This page was last modified on 18 November 2008, at 01:09.
- This page has been accessed 1,444 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page