Federation of Family History SocietiesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Address|| PO Box 8857,|
Lutterworth, LE17 9BJ
|President||Dr Nick Barratt|
|Vice-President|| Dr Colin R Chapman|
Mrs Pauline Litton
The Federation of Family History Societies (FFHS) is an educational charity formed in 1974. Its membership includes over 180 societies throughout the world, including national and local societies as well as one-name groups.
To achieve its mission, the Federation:
- co-ordinates and assists the work of organisations interested in family history, genealogy and heraldry
- fosters co-operation and projects that help researchers
- represents the interests of family historians, especially in the preservation and availability of archives.
Activities and benefits
An account of the Federation's activities and the benefits of membership appear in the relevant section of its website.
- FFHS-NEWS is a 'one-way' Mailing List which is used to make announcements from the Federation and to publish information of general interest.
To subscribe to FFHS-NEWS, visit: ffhs-lists.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/ffhs-news_ffhs-lists.org.uk and enter your email address and name in section  of the page
- A General Meeting will be held on Saturday 20th September 2014 at the Imperial War Museum, Lambeth Road, London SE1 6HZ.
- This page was last modified on 1 July 2014, at 06:55.
- This page has been accessed 1,923 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page