Ferron, UtahEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Utah-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Ferron, Utah is located "on U-10 at the mouth of Ferron Canyon, ten miles southwest of Castle Dale. It was named to honor A.D. Ferron, pioneer surveyor of Castle Valley, Emery, and Carbon counties." 
Ferron City Cemetery
300 East 200 North (Cemetery Road)
Ferron, Utah 84523
- Huntsman, Evelyn Peacock and Roma Nordell Powell. A Peach of a Place: A History of Ferron and Molen, Utah. [Castle Dale, Utah?]: Emery County Archives (Castle Dale, Utah), 2004.
- Petersen, Wanda Snow. Ferron Creek: Its Founders and Builders: Historical Memories of Ferron, Emery County, Utah. American Fork, Utah: W.S. Petersen, c1989.
Societies and Libraries
Ferron Branch Library
55 North 200 West
Ferron, Utah 845238
Hours: M-F 9:30am-5:30pm
Family History Centers
35 West 200 North (Hwy 10)
Ferron, Emery, Utah, United States
Hours: M-Th 10am-3pm; Tues. 7pm-9pm; Sat or other by appt.
- The Emery County UT GenWeb Project, a member of The UTGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project
- Ferron City
- FamilySearch Catalog
- ↑ John W. Van Cott, Utah Place Names: A Comprehensive Guide To the Origins of Geographic Names (Salt Lake City: University of Utah Press, 1990), 136.
- This page was last modified on 25 July 2014, at 18:18.
- This page has been accessed 1,190 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page