Fillmore County, NebraskaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Fillmore County, Nebraska genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Fillmore County, Nebraska|
Location in the state of Nebraska
| Map of the U.S. highlighting Nebraska|
Location of Nebraska in the U.S.
|Founded||January 26, 1856|
|Address|| Fillmore County Courthouse|
900 G Street
Geneva, Nebraska 68361-2005
Fillmore County Courthouse
900 G St.
Geneva, NE 68361
County Clerk has marriage and land records from 1872and delayed birth records.
County Court has probate and court records.
Clerk District Court has divorce records.
County Superintendant of Schools has school census. 
1856--Fillmore County was created 26 January 1856 from unorganized territory. County seat: Geneva 
For tips on accessing Fillmore County, Nebraska census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Fillmore County, Nebraska page 430, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Nebraska-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2013, at 15:18.
- This page has been accessed 1,212 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More