Finding British World War I Records in the Family History Library CollectionEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The Family History Library has copies of the World War I records known as Burnt Docs (WO 363) and Unburnt Docs (WO 361) and a collection of misplaced documents (WO 364). You can find the microfilm number(s) for these records in the FamilySearch Catalog.
- Go to familysearch website.
- Click the Library tab.
- Click FamilySearch Catalog.
- Type Great Britain and click Search.
- Click Great Britain in the search results.
- Scroll down and click the topic Military records - Army - World War, 1914-1918.
- Click on one of the titles Military records of the British Army, 1914-1920.
- Click View Film Notes to see the microfilm numbers.
- This page was last modified on 4 September 2014, at 20:29.
- This page has been accessed 1,315 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More