Florida Divorce RecordsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Florida divorce records indicate the date and place the marriage was dissolved. The records may also mention when and where the marriage occured and the reason for the divorce.
- Early to May 1927 - Records of divorce proceedings are kept by the clerk of the circuit court in each county. The address, phone and fax numbers and emails for the clerk of each county is on the Clerks of Court web site by the Florida Department of State.
- June 1927 to Present - The Office of Vital Statistics keeps the divorce records.
An index for 1927-1969 is:
- Florida. State Board of Health. Bureau of Vital Statistics. Florida Combined Divorce and Annulment Index, 1927-1969. On 305 FHL fiche 6081683-725
- This page was last modified on 7 July 2012, at 22:38.
- This page has been accessed 1,809 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki