Fort Collins Colorado Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Fort Collins Colorado Family History Center serves the Fort Collins area. Everyone is welcome.
Center Contacts and Hours
- 600 East Swallow Rd Fort Collins CO 80525 United States
- July Tuesday:1:00pm-4pm and 6:30pm-9:30pm
- July Wednesday:1:00pm-4:00pm
- July Saturday:9:00am-12:00pm
- August Tuesday:10:00am-1:00pm
- August Wednesday:10:00am-1:00pm
- August Saturday:9:00am-12:00pm
Closed Thanksgiving week: Two weeks over Christmas and New Years: Spring Break:
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings - Quarterly
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- Fiche Collection
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- 5 Computers with high speed internet access
- Printers & copy machine
- Minolta film/fiche reader & printer
- 6 Microfilm Readers
- 4 Microfiche Readers
Staff Research Specialties
- Free access to subscription based internet web sites, including FamilySearch.org, Ancestry.com, Footnote, HeritageQuest, AmericanAncestors.org, World Vital Records, Godfrey Memorial Library and many other sites.
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 15 September 2014, at 15:48.
- This page has been accessed 1,472 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More