Fort Collins Colorado Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Fort Collins Colorado Family History Center serves the Fort Collins area. Everyone is welcome.
Center Contacts and Hours
- 600 East Swallow Rd Fort Collins CO 80525 United States
- July Tuesday:1:00pm-4pm and 6:30pm-9:30pm
- July Wednesday:1:00pm-4:00pm
- July Saturday:9:00am-12:00pm
- August Tuesday:10:00am-1:00pm
- August Wednesday:10:00am-1:00pm
- August Saturday:9:00am-12:00pm
Closed Thanksgiving week: Two weeks over Christmas and New Years: Spring Break:
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings - Quarterly
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- Fiche Collection
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- 5 Computers with high speed internet access
- Printers & copy machine
- Minolta film/fiche reader & printer
- 6 Microfilm Readers
- 4 Microfiche Readers
Staff Research Specialties
- Free access to subscription based internet web sites, including FamilySearch.org, Ancestry.com, Footnote, HeritageQuest, AmericanAncestors.org, World Vital Records, Godfrey Memorial Library and many other sites.
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 8 September 2015, at 22:53.
- This page has been accessed 2,267 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News