Fort Collins Colorado Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Fort Collins Colorado Family History Center serves the Fort Collins area. Everyone is welcome.
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- 600 East Swallow Rd
- The FHC is accessed from the west parking lot of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints north door on west side of the building.
Open Hours: Tues & Wed 10am - 4pm & 6:30 - 9:30pm & Saturdays 9am - 12noon
Holiday Schedule: Closed Thanksgiving week, two week over Christmas & New Years & Spring Break
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings - Quarterly
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- Fiche Collection
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- 5 Computers with high speed internet access
- Printers & copy machine
- Minolta film/fiche reader & printer
- 6 Microfilm Readers
- 4 Microfiche Readers
Staff Research Specialties
- Free access to subscription based internet web sites, including FamilySearch.org, Ancestry.com, Footnote, HeritageQuest, AmericanAncestors.org, World Vital Records, Godfrey Memorial Library and many other sites.
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 11 April 2013, at 20:08.
- This page has been accessed 730 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More