Fort Wayne Indiana Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
Center Contacts and Hours
- 5401 St Joe Rd Fort Wayne IN 46835-3325 United States
Closed for Christmas, New Year, and Thanksgiving:
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- Four computers available; all with internet access and free access to premium databases. Two microfilm readers available.
Staff Research Specialties
Training available for internet family history research and data organization.
Resources in the Local Area
The Allen County Public Library in downtown Fort Wayne has the largest publicly funded genealogy library in the world.
Volunteer at the Center
If you would like to volunteer at the center, please contact the director, Hugo Ramos, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You do not need to be an experienced genealogist; we will be happy to train you!
- This page was last modified on 17 September 2014, at 14:22.
- This page has been accessed 943 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki