Fulton, Schoharie County, New York GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Archives, Libraries and Museums
Cayuga Community College Library
Genealogical Resources: Be sure and verify which Campus (Fulton or Auburn) have the materials for research. Each Library holds different collections.
To locate additional published and transcribed records for Fulton, Schoharie County, New York Genealogy check:
- Gordon L. Remington, New York Towns, Villages, and Cities: A Guide to Genealogical Sources (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2002). American Ancestors online edition; At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974.7 D27r. Alphabetical list including date founded, if a town history exists, church and cemetery sources, and if a Civil War register (TCR) exists. The codes used under Church and Cemetery are defined in the link above the listing of towns, cities and villages.
- ↑ Town Clerk and Collector at http://www.schohariecounty-ny.gov/CountyWebSite/townful/clerk.html (accessed 12 December 2011).
- ↑ Town Historian at http://www.schohariecounty-ny.gov/CountyWebSite/townful/historian.html (accessed 12 December 2011).
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2015, at 05:22.
- This page has been accessed 1,817 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News