GeorgiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This disambiguation page lists articles about places with the same name.|
- Georgia (country), formerly Georgian Soviet Socialist Republic (SSR) 1921-1991; and Democratic Republic of Georgia 1918-1921.
- Georgia (state), a state in the southern United States, and formerly one of the British colonies in North America.
Georgia may also refer to other local jurisdictions:
- Georgia, Lawrence, Indiana, United States
- Georgia, Cherry, Nebraska, United States
- Georgia, Franklin, Vermont, United States
- East Georgia, Franklin, Vermont, United States
- New Georgia, Solomon Islands in the South Pacific Ocean near Papua New Guinea and Australia
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, in the South Atlantic Ocean near the Falkland Islands near Argentina
- Strait of Georgia, British Columbia, Canada
- This page was last modified on 31 January 2013, at 19:10.
- This page has been accessed 28,981 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More