Georgia For Further ReadingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The following handbooks give more detailed information about research and records of Georgia:
- Adams, Marilyn. Georgia Local and Family History Sources in Print. Clarkston, Ga.: Heritage Research, 1982. FHL 975.8 D23a; WorldCat entry.
- Davis, Robert Scott, Jr. Research in Georgia. Easley, S.C.: Southern Historical Press, 1981. FHL 975.8 D27d; WorldCat entry.
- Dorsey, James E., comp., Georgia Genealogy and Local History: A Bibliography. Spartanburg, S.C.: The Reprint Co., 1983. FHL 975.8 D23d; WorldCat entry.
- Eichholz, Alice, ed. Red Book: American State, County, and Town Sources. Rev. ed. Salt Lake City: Ancestry, 2004. Free online version; FHL 973 D27rb 2004; WorldCat entry. Contains bibliographies and background information on history and ethnic groups. Also contains maps and tables showing when each county was created.
- Schweitzer, George K. Georgia Genealogical Research. Knoxville: G. Schweitzer, 1987. FHL 975.8 D27s; WorldCat 1995 ed. entry.
- This page was last modified on 10 July 2012, at 00:51.
- This page has been accessed 1,208 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback