Georgia PeriodicalsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The major genealogical periodicals and magazines helpful for Georgia research are:
- Georgia Genealogical Magazine. 1961—. Published by La Bruce Lucas, 375 W. Broad Street, P.O. Box 1267, Greenville, South Carolina 29602-1267. FHL Book 975.8 B2gg. This has a cumulative index to 1972.
- Georgia Genealogical Society Quarterly, 1964—. Published by the Georgia Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 54575, Atlanta, Georgia 30308-0575. FHL Book 975.8 B2ga; FHL Film 1730168, index Volumes 1-16, 1964-1980.
- Georgia Genealogist. 1969-85. Published by Heritage Papers, Danielsville, Georgia. FHL Book 975.8 B2ge. The first volume has an excellent review of research methods for Georgia genealogy.
- Georgia Pioneers Genealogical Magazine. 1964-1987. Published by the Georgia Pioneers Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 1028, Albany, Georgia 31702. FHL Book 975.8 B2gp; Volumes 1-10, 12-15, 18-20 on microfilm 1206459.
- Huxford Genealogical Society Quarterly. 1974—. Published by the Huxford Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 595, Homerville, Georgia 31634. FHL book 975.8 D25h; microfilms 1320531 item 4 (Volume 2); FHL Film 1320528 (Volume 3); FHL Film 1320511 item 10 (index to Volume 1); FHL Film 1320535 item 3 (index to Volumes 2-4).
- Northwest Georgia Historical and Genealogical Society Quarterly. 1976—. Published by the Northwest Georgia Historical and Genealogical Society Quarterly, P.O. Box 2484, Rome, Georgia 30161. FHL Book 975.83 H25n.
- This page was last modified on 10 July 2012, at 02:22.
- This page has been accessed 2,680 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki