Germany, Mecklenburg-Schwerin Censuses (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: Are there any census records for Schwerin?
Answer #1: Yes, the records for Schwerin are mislabeled. They can be found under the label Schwaan: 5429 and 5430 and at Schwann: 5419 to 5456
Question #2: Are any of the records for Schwaan mislabeled?
Answer #2: Yes, the records labeled Schwann: 5413-5418 should be labeled Schwaan: 5413-5418
Question #3: Where can I find Schwerin Census record numbers 2801-2860?
Answer #3: The records found in Schwann: 5442 are not in sequence. The Schwerin Census record 2801-2860 can be found at Schwann: 5442 after records 2861-3000, starting at image 295.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Germany, Mecklenburg-Schwerin Census 1867 > Aalbude: 163 (D.A. DARGUN) > Image 1 of 7
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows XP and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Germany, Mecklenburg-Schwerin Censuses (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Germany, Mecklenburg-Schwerin Census 1867 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 15 May 2014, at 23:50.
- This page has been accessed 609 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki