Getting Started in this County in 4 Easy StepsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Getting started in Fayette County, Tennesseen in 4 EASY STEPS:
1. What information do you wish to locate about your ancestor? To choose the sources you need to search first, please click on RECORD SELECTION TABLE: United States which will help you decide.
2. From the above Record Selection Table, which sources do you wish to check in this county? To check the availability of your sources of interest as well as to check the websites that have them online, please click on this county's Fayette County, Tennessee Sources - LINKS TABLE .
3. Do you know the location that you wish to search in this county? If so, please check for some possible sources and some online information about your location of interest, by clicking on POPULATED AREAS TABLE for this county.
4. For further information regarding your sources of interest? See "5. Resources" ABOVE in the "CONTENTS" table and click on the source of interest. Remember that you should always try to get an original copy of that source to verify information.
Please know that this is a growing Pilot program, with new information being added on a regular basis.
NOTE: If you would like to participate in contributing information into this WIKI program, please go to the "Navigation" section of this screen, and click on "Help," then click on "Edit & Contribute to the FamilySearch Research WIKI," and follow the guidelines.
WELCOME ABOARD! More sharers of information = more information available for everyone!
- This page was last modified on 20 May 2014, at 17:46.
- This page has been accessed 613 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page