Glamorgan Family History Society Pedigree CollectionEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
There are many benefits of belonging to a local family history society. Some resources are only made available to members of the society. The Glamorgan Family History Society provides member access to a pedigree collection containing more than one thousand pedigrees. All pedigrees have been researched and submitted by members of the society. New submissions are still being added to the collection.
An index is available to help identify names found in the pedigree collection although not all names are included in the index. The index was last updated 7 January 2003. The index is open to the general public for searches but full access to the pedigree collection is restricted to members of the Glamorgan Family History Society.
The Glamorgan Family History Society Member's Family Tree Index is arranged alphabetically by the name of the person found in the index. Other information includes:
- Place (usually a parish, town, county and country if outside Wales and England)
- Dates covered by the pedigree
- Volume number (the pedigrees are stored in several large volumes)
- Member number
Remember that although searching the index is free you must be a member of the society to see full details in the pedigree collection.
- Search the index for names you are researching
- Learn more about becoming a member of the Glamorgan Family History Society
- This page was last modified on 6 December 2012, at 13:05.
- This page has been accessed 1,901 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More