Glendale Arizona Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Glendale Arizona Family History center serves the area from Cheryl Lane to Maryland and 47th Avenue to 31st Avenue. Our center has 5 computers with access to in the internet and many valuable research sites. We also have the capablity of viewing and printiing Microfilm and Microfiche ordered through www.familysearch.org/films.
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- 8602 N 31st Avenue Phoenix AZ 85051 United States
- We are located in between Dunlap and Butler
- The building is just South of Cortez High and Alta Vista Elementary schools
- Park in the back parking lot
- The entrance is located in the Southwest Corner of the church building
- The building doors are usually locked there is a bell in the upper right corner of the door.
- The Center door is the second door on the right in between the two glass doors.
- Monday: 9 am to 12 pm
- Tuesday: 9 am to 12 pm; 6 pm to 9 pm
- Wednesday: 6 pm to 9 pm
- Thurdsay: 9 am to 3 pm
- Saturday: 9 am to 12 pm
- Closed November 23 to November 27 for Thanksgiving
- December 20 to January 2 For Christmas and New Years
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 19 July 2014, at 00:08.
- This page has been accessed 2,482 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More