Global Alliance of Genealogy ProfessionalsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The Global Alliance of Genealogy Professionals is a group of independent genealogy professionals who have combined to provide local genealogical services for clients around the globe.
- The Alliance gives consumers a place to locate genealogy research professionals who can retrieve records, perform custom research, or simply provide expert advice.
- Many in the group are members of the Association of Professional Genealogists and were providers for Ancestry.com's former Expert Connect service.
- In most cases, members live in the area they represent to be close to repositories of genealogical materials.
- Members of the Alliance are registered FamilySearch Wiki users, promoting the use of the Wiki as a resource for genealogy.
- This page was last modified on 13 September 2012, at 18:18.
- This page has been accessed 10,172 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More