Global Alliance of Genealogy ProfessionalsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The Global Alliance of Genealogy Professionals is a group of independent genealogy professionals who have combined to provide local genealogical services for clients around the globe.
- The Alliance gives consumers a place to locate genealogy research professionals who can retrieve records, perform custom research, or simply provide expert advice.
- Many in the group are members of the Association of Professional Genealogists and were providers for Ancestry.com's former Expert Connect service.
- In most cases, members live in the area they represent to be close to repositories of genealogical materials.
- Members of the Alliance are registered FamilySearch Wiki users, promoting the use of the Wiki as a resource for genealogy.
- This page was last modified on 13 September 2012, at 18:18.
- This page has been accessed 10,126 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page