Grant County, OklahomaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Grant County, Oklahoma genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Grant County, Oklahoma|
| Map of Oklahoma highlighting Grant County|
Location in the state of Oklahoma
| Map of the U.S. highlighting Oklahoma|
Location of Oklahoma in the U.S.
|Address|| Grant County Courthouse|
112 Guthrie, Room 104
P.O. Box 167
Medford, Oklahoma 73759
Grant County Courthouse
112 Guthrie Rm 104; PO Box 167;
Medford, OK 73759
County Clerk has land and military records; Clerk Court has
marriage, divorce, probate and court records from 1893
1893--Grant County was created in 1893. It was an original county (Cherokee Outlet).
County seat: Medford 
- Deer Creek
- Pond Creek
- Marriage index for Grant County couples married in Garfield County, 1895-1929
- Marriage index for Grant County couples married in Alfalfa County, 1909-1929
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Pages from the Past
Misc. links and information about Grant County
- GenWeb for Grant County
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Creek County, Oklahoma. Page 559 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- This page was last modified on 19 March 2013, at 14:42.
- This page has been accessed 1,214 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More