Great Barrington, MassachusettsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Alford and Egremont (MA) Turnpike 1812
- Ancram (NY) Turnpike 1805, also sometimes called the Catskill Road, from Salisbury, Connecticut to Catskill, New York
- Catskill Road 1750s from Springfield, Massachusetts to Catskill, New York
- Columbia (NY) Turnpike 1799
- Great Barrington and Aford (MA) Turnpike 1812
- Greenwood Road 1799 from Hartford, Connecticut to Albany, New York
- Hampden and Berkshire (MA) Turnpike 1826
- Hillsdale and Chatham Turnpike 1805 from Alford, Massachusetts to Albany, New York
- Housatonic River (MA) Turnpike 1809
- Massachusetts 10th Turnpike 1800
- Massachusetts 12th Turnpike 1812
- Rensselaer and Columbia (NY) Turnpike 1799
|This Massachusetts-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- This page was last modified on 2 April 2015, at 01:00.
- This page has been accessed 1,503 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News