Greenville Indian School (California)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Microfilm copies of ...Narrative and Statistical Reports... for the Greenville School, 1907-1923, are included in National Archives Microcopy M1011, Rolls 58-59, available in the National Archives system and in the collections of the Family History Library in Salt Lake City (their microfilm numbers 1724276-1724277).Greenville Indian Industrial Boarding School 1897-1922 under the Greenville Agency records at the National Archives in San Francisco.
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
- "Accompanying Pamphlet for Microcopy 1011", National Archives Microfilm Publications, Appendix.
- This page was last modified on 9 September 2014, at 14:01.
- This page has been accessed 854 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page