Gunnison Utah Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Gunnison Utah Family History Center is located inside the Gunnison, Utah Stake Center just next to the stake resource library. Entrance is at the Northwest corner of the building.It serves the Gunnison Stake area which includes Mayfield, Fayette, Axtell, and Centerfield and of course Gunnison.
Center Contacts and Hours
Location and Map:
- [https://www.google.com/maps/preview/place/80+W+Center+St,+Gunnison,+UTfirstname.lastname@example.org,-111.8210988,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x874b805b48872a9d:0x9164767a57d05c38 Location Ma
- Gunnison Stake Center: 80 West Center, Gunnison, Utah 84634 United States
Phone: 1 435-528-3294 (please call during Family History Center Hours)
FHC Director: Evelyn Wagstaff - 1 435-528-3611
- Assistant Directors: Wilford Eugene Wagstaff
- Wednesday: 1:00 pm. to 9:00 pm.
- Thursday: 1:00 pm. to 9:00 pm.
- Sunday: 4:00 pm. to 7:00 pm.
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- The Gunnison Family History Center has a small collection of microfilm and microfiche on indefinite loan from the Family History Center in Salt Lake City.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- The Family History Center has computers that access the internel sites and some subscription sites for family history. There is microfilm reader, microfiche reader and printers available. Printouts on the printer have a nominal fee of 10 cents per page to cover ink and paper costs.
Adding details to a FHC page article.
- This page was last modified on 17 August 2014, at 21:08.
- This page has been accessed 1,181 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page