Hamden, New YorkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Archives, Libraries and Museums
Hamden does not have a library but check out Delaware County's Four County Library System to see towns close to Hamden that have public libraries.
Delaware County Historical Association
46549 State Hwy 10
Delhi, NY 13753
350 County Highway 2
DeLancey, NY 13752
1400 MacDonald Road
Hamden, NY 13782
To locate additional published and transcribed records for Hamden, New York check:
- Gordon L. Remington, New York Towns, Villages, and Cities: A Guide to Genealogical Sources (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2002). American Ancestors online edition; At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974.7 D27r. Alphabetical list including date founded, if a town history exists, church and cemetery sources, and if a Civil War register (TCR) exists. The codes used under Church and Cemetery are defined in the link above the listing of towns, cities and villages.
- ↑ Munsell, W.W. "The History of Delaware County." Delaware County, NY Genealogy and History Site. http://www.dcnyhistory.org/munsell.html, accessed 4 January 2012.
- ↑ Munsell, W.W. "The History of Delaware County - The Town of Hamden." Delaware County, NY Genealogy and History Site. http://www.dcnyhistory.org/books/munham.html, accessed 5 January 2012.
- This page was last modified on 12 January 2012, at 00:05.
- This page has been accessed 510 times.