Hamilton Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Colonial parish registers have been lost.
For a list of vestrymen in 1757, see:
- Ljungstedt, Mrs. Milnor, "Hamilton Parish," The William and Mary Quarterly, Second Series, Vol. 4, No. 1 (Jan., 1924), p. 46. FHL Book 973 H25w; digital version at JSTOR ($).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
County:Fauquier County, Virginia
- This page was last modified on 12 April 2014, at 19:16.
- This page has been accessed 3,666 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page