Hamilton Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Colonial parish registers have been lost.
For a list of vestrymen in 1757, see:
- Ljungstedt, Mrs. Milnor, "Hamilton Parish," The William and Mary Quarterly, Second Series, Vol. 4, No. 1 (Jan., 1924), p. 46. FHL Book 973 H25w; digital version at JSTOR ($).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
County:Fauquier County, Virginia
- This page was last modified on 3 July 2013, at 23:04.
- This page has been accessed 1,734 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More