Harney County, Oregon Rivers and WaterwaysEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Details about the rivers and waterways where farms and settlements are often found along them.
- Allison Creek, Allison Ranger Station near its mouth. They named the installation for Allison. The original log is still standing in 1990 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The present name is Allison Guard Station. Allison Spring near the cabin and Jessie Spring, a mile to the northast, are also named for Allison. , this creek flows into Silver Creek in Howard Valley. Named for Jesse Allison who was homesteading along it in 1911 when USFS built
- Juniper Lake, , north side of Fields-Denio Road, northeast of Steens Mountain.
- Silver Creek
- Silvies River, Cities and Towns: Adobe Camp
Oregon Geographic Names FHLC
|This Oregon-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- This page was last modified on 24 February 2011, at 10:18.
- This page has been accessed 315 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More