Help:Creating a pageEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
IMPORTANT: Before creating a page, review the following:
- Search the Wiki for the subject and title of the page you want to create. If you find a similar article, you may add content to the existing page rather than create another page.
- After reviewing the article on naming conventions, type the name of the article you want to create in the box below. Do not include characters such as ?, !, *, etc. as part of an article title. Click create page.
- This will take you to the edit screen of the new page. Add content to the new page, and click save page.
NOTE: To make your page better, link your article to other pages in the Wiki. Make absolutely sure that you create a back-link to a more general article. For example, if you create a city page, make sure there is a link to both the county and the state. Failing to create a link back results in orphan pages in the Wiki.
- This page was last modified on 13 May 2014, at 18:03.
- This page has been accessed 25,222 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page